Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The many uses of Ivory

Fist off I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and Ivory as a participant in the Mom VoxBox campaign.
~How you used Ivory Bar Soap:
       * Body Cleanser 
       * Facial Cleanser
       * Clothes Stain Remover (food stains, ring around collar, etc)
       * Laundry Flakes
       * Soap Carving Project
       * Make up Brush Cleaner
         And more 
I used the soap to wash my hands. I have Ezcuma and was a little scared at using the soap at first but I found my hands where smooth and didn't turn red as a problem I have with other soaps.   
Honestly with Ivory being so cost effective ( A 10-pack of Ivory bar soap retails for around  $4.49 (bath bar size) 99.94% pure and versatile you really cannot go wrong!
So what are you wating for?!   Go out buy some Ivory soap it’s Pure and Clean!  
 @Influenster @Ivory  #momvoxbox

No comments:

Post a Comment